Microsoft Excel Tutorial
Excel Ribbon Customizable User Interface for frequently used commands,so that user can speed up his/her work, Earlier versions of Excel has Menu Bar and Tool Bar, Latest versions of Excel, Menu and Tool bars are integrated, called it as a Ribbon.
Ribbon provides User friendly icons and Context sensitive information, add tables,increase font size, coloring text etc.,
Clipboard command sequence guides us, copy & paste. in Addition Paste values,Paste formulas,Paste formatting...
If user is familiar with all Ribbon commands ,then he is good in excel.
- Click on Home Menu: Home Commands will be displayed
- Click on Insert Menu: Insert Commands will be displayed
- Office Add-ins
- Click on Formulas Menu: Formulas Commands will be displayed
- Calculate Workbook
- Calculation Option:Manual,Automatic,Automatic except for DataTables
- Click on Data Menu: Data Commands will be displayed
- Data Types
- Sort & Filter
- Click on Review Menu: Review Commands will be displayed
- Click on View Menu: View Commands will be displayed